Amazon has Christina Aguilera's "We Remain" and Sia's "Elastic Heart" listed for purchase starting tomorrow, October 1st.
What do you guys think of the single art?!
Thanks to Mockingjay.net for the tip!
|Click for full size!|
The Nation’s Leading Moviegoer Destination to Launch a Nearly Two-Month Campaign Featuring Special “Catching Fire” Features and Promotions, Including Sweepstakes, Gift-with-Purchase and Exclusive Content
Advance tickets for Lionsgate’s (NYSE: LGF) “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire,” voted by Fandango fans as the most anticipated movie of 2013, go on sale this , nearly two months before the movie is released in theaters on . Tickets will be available for showtimes starting at , as well as for special double feature screenings of “The Hunger Games” followed by “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.”
“This is one of the earliest coordinated efforts where all of our theater chains are simultaneously selling tickets for an expected blockbuster, nearly eight weeks in advance,” says Paul Yanover, President of Fandango. “We are working closely with Lionsgate to launch a comprehensive content and promotional program on Fandango to support our fans’ most anticipated movie of the year.”
As an added bonus, every “Hunger Games” fan who purchases an advanced ticket for “Catching Fire” will receive an exclusive free download of Phantogram’s “Lights,” a track from the upcoming original motion picture soundtrack. In addition, ticket-buyers will be automatically entered into a sweepstakes, where Fandango will give away more than 17,000 prizes including HD movie downloads of the blockbuster first installment of “The Hunger Games” franchise on Amazon Instant Video, and thousands of Fandango movie tickets.
The “Catching Fire” sweepstakes grand prize will take one lucky winner and a guest on a trip to the island of Oahu with Hawaiian Airlines to stay at the world-class Turtle Bay Resort, where the movie filmed an action scene at one of its private coves.
Also , Fandango will premiere an exclusive behind-the-scenes featurette on the making of “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.”
1. “Atlas” – Coldplay
LIONSGATE AND REPUBLIC RECORDS ASSEMBLE
ALL-STAR, TOP-SELLING ARTISTS FOR‘THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE’ SOUNDTRACKSoundtrack Featuring Coldplay, Sia, Christina Aguilera,and Other Chart Topping Talent AvailableIn Stores and Online November 19thColdplay’s “Atlas,” the First Track Released,Ranked #1 Song on iTunes Charts in 42 CountriesNEW YORK, NY and SANTA MONICA, CA
– Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF) and Republic Records today announced a powerful, star-studded lineup for the soundtrack to the motion picture The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, mixing established music icons including seven-time Grammy® winning band Coldplay, Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Patti Smith, and Grammy Award winning Christina Aguilera, along with some of the hottest Billboard chart topping newcomers in the music business. Also top-lining this exceptionally talent-rich collection are The Lumineers, whose self-titled debut album achieved platinum sales status in the US, Canada (3x), UK, Ireland and Australia and Gold in Germany and France, with their hit single “Ho Hey” selling over 4.5 million single downloads in the US. Lorde, whose debut single “Royals” just made her the first female artist to top the Billboard Alternative Songs chart since Tracy Bonham in 1996, will also be featured on the soundtrack. Multi-platinum alternative rock band Imagine Dragons, whose 6x platinum selling song “Radioactive” was dubbed “the biggest rock hit of the year” by Rolling Stone magazine; UK singer / songwriter Ellie Goulding whose recent release Halcyon Days includes platinum singles “Anything Could Happen” and “I Need Your Love;” Grammy-nominated singer and songwriter Sia, whose recent collaborations "Titanium" with David Guetta and "Wild Ones" with Flo Rida were both featured in the Billboard Hot 100 Top 10 hits; pop indie duo Phantogram, who have collaborated with Big Boi, graced the cover of Filter Magazine, and who will release their debut album this fall; and platinum-certified Icelandic folk collective Of Monsters and Men, which became an international presence with the ubiquitous single "Little Talks,” contribute tracks as well. Acclaimed Brooklyn rockers The National, much buzzed about Nashville-based artist Mikky Ekko, the artist The Weeknd, and award-winning singer-songwriter Santigold round out the white-hot The Hunger Games: Catching Fire soundtrack, which has already seen its first release, Coldplay’s “Atlas,” debut at #1 on the iTunes Overall Top Songs chart. “Atlas” marks the first-ever motion picture soundtrack contribution written and recorded by Coldplay. The soundtrack will be available in stores and through all digital retailers on just before the film opens worldwide on . Right now, the album can be pre-ordered via the film’s official online store. Those who pre-order the soundtrack by October 27th will have an opportunity to have their names printed on an exclusive The Hunger Games: Catching Fire poster (while supplies last). All pre-orders unlock an instant download of Coldplay’s “Atlas” as well.
The unveiling of the film’s soundtrack today celebrates the 9-week mark in Lionsgate’s “TickTock” countdown campaign which reveals exciting new developments each week through The Hunger Games Explorer leading to the worldwide release of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Fans are encouraged to engage online to join the countdown excitement leading up to the highly anticipated second film not only by visiting The Hunger Games Explorer but also by using #TickTock9 across all social media this week.
The first Hunger Games partnership between Republic Records and Lionsgate yielded the Grammy Award-winning, chart-dominating TheHunger Games: Songs From District 12 And Beyond executive produced by T Bone Burnett. The album hit #1 on the Billboard Top 200 on its release with sales over 175,000, making it the first soundtrack to top the chart since November 2009. It was the best-selling soundtrack of 2012, the fastest selling soundtrack ever at iTunes, and was certified gold by the RIAA shortly after its release. The album earned a Golden Globe Award nomination and three Grammy Award nominations, and its first single, Taylor Swift's “Safe & Sound” featuring The Civil Wars, won the 2013 Grammy Award for “Best Song Written for Visual Media.”
With 9 weeks until #CatchingFire, the full tracklist for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Soundtrack has been revealed! Pre-order the soundtrack, in stores November 19th, at http://hungrgam.es/CFSoundtrack:
Hunger Games Explorer
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
1. “Atlas” – Coldplay – Watch the lyric video!
2. “Silhouettes” – Of Monsters and Men
3. “Elastic Heart” – Sia (ft. The Weeknd & Diplo)
4. “Lean” – The National
5. “We Remain” – Christina Aguilera
6. “Devil May Cry” – The Weeknd
7. “Who We Are” – Imagine Dragons
8. “Everybody Wants To Rule The World” – Lorde
9. “Gale Song” – The Lumineers
10. “Mirrors” – Ellie Goulding
11. “Capital Letter” – Patti Smith
12. “Shooting Arrows At The Sky” – Santigold
13. “Place For Us” – Mikky Ekko
14. “Lights” – Phantogram
15. “Angel On Fire” – Antony & The Johnsons
|Katniss Winger speech to bring us home|
so its official guys!!! i will be playing Commander Paylor in @TheHungerGames: Mockingjay 1&2!! So incredibly grateful and so excited !
— patina (@patinamiller) September 18, 2013
Do check it out because they will be auctioning off everything, which means just about anyone has a chance to go home with a piece of historical THG awesomeness.
Los Angeles, CA - September 16, 2013
Blacksparrow Auctions is pleased to announce The Hunger Games Costume Auction, to be held on at the world famous TCL Chinese Theatres in Hollywood, CA.
Over 200 original screen-worn wardrobe will be up for auction, including costumes worn by Jennifer Lawrence as “Katniss,” Josh Hutcherson as “Peeta,” Elizabeth Banks as “Effie,” Stanley Tucci as “Caesar,” Liam Hemsworth as “Gale,” Woody Harrelson as “Haymitch,” Lenny Kravtiz as “Cinna,” Donald Sutherland as “President Snow,” Wes Bentley as “Seneca,” and many, many more. Interested bidders can attend in person or bid via phone, absentee and online. A print catalog is available for pre-order now at blacksparrowauctions.com.
Blacksparrow will also team up with The Hollywood Show to provide Hunger Games fans with one final opportunity to view a selection of the film’s costumes. The Hunger Games Exhibit Tour was previously in Seattle at Emerald City Comicon and in Chicago at the Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo. The costume exhibit will be open to the public at The Hollywood Show in Los Angeles from . For more info about The Hollywood Show and to purchase tickets, please visit www.hollywoodshow.com.
Courtney/Tiffany: We are in agreement that Julianne Moore is one of our favorite actresses. She's a solid actress and has had a very diverse career. I mean, she has Maude Lebowski, Clarice Starling and Sarah Palin on her resume, to name a few. Sarah Palin is a perfect example of a role that Julianne already has under her belt and could be very helpful to her playing Coin. However, we do think that her look isn't as cold and calculating as we imagine President Coin to be. But then again, that can work in her favor because who is to suspect ulterior motives from someone like Julianne Moore? A plus for her is that she has worked with Josh Hutcherson before, playing his mother in The Kids Are All Right. Last but not least she seems to be a fan favorite among THG fans, so that's a super bonus too!