We've already got scans from the Entertainment Weekly Catching Fire Issue iPad version!
If you want to read it for yourself click "read more" below, or just read our recap right here:
- According to Jennifer Lawrence, Francis has a real passion for the book
- Nina Jacobson says that Sam Claflin has both the swagger and soulness needed for playing Finnick Odair
- Finnick's "strategic netting" chariot outfit from book makes it to the screen
- Simon Beaufoy was set to write Catching Fire, but left after Gary Ross exited the project. With no script, Francis Lawrence and Suzanne Collins spent three days in a room to form the film outline. Michael Arndt (Toy Story 3) streamlined the script.
- Francis Lawrence wanted bigger, better costumes and VFX. He hired Girl With The Dragon Tattoo costume designer Trish Summerville, and wanted new cinematography by hiring Janek Sirrs (The Avengers) as VFX supervisor.